Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kitty of the Day

Today was a much nicer day than yesterday which brought in cold and wind that went right through a person.  Today the sun was out and no air movement though still cold.  But I was able to get out and about in just a hoodie and vest which is what I prefer.

Every day I try and take photos and this is the one I liked the most for today.  It is one of the three kittens we had this past year.  They all look the same, two girls and a boy, or is it two boys and a girl.  Gosh suddenly I don't remember.  They are fairly wild although I am working on taming them.  They run but if I get them around the food bowl they let me pet them and pick them up.

I filled both the horse tanks and cleaned my car off as I have to run the mail route tomorrow.  Doors were frozen from the rain we had on Friday.

Now I am watching one of my favorite television shows, "Heartland".  

No comments:

Post a Comment